Tuesday, April 21, 2009

World's Sexiest Beaches..

Last night I was busy googling about Krabi, Phuket and Phi Phi Island, and one of the finding is THE SEXIEST BEACH IN THE WORLD.. To my suprised, some of the beaches I've been was listed as one of the sexiest beaches in the world!! Ok here are the sexiest beaches I've been to or going to in the near future...

World's Sexiest Beaches 2008 (Source Concierge.com)
1. Krabi, Thailand - going this November

World's Sexiest Beaches 2007 (Source Concierge.com)
1. Kuta Bali, Indonesia - Been there, but too crowded!!!
2. Similan Island, Thailand - going this November

World's Sexiest Beaches 2006 (Source ForbesTraveller)
1. Byron Bay (New South Wales, Australia) - Been there!!!
2. Phang Nga Bay, Phuket - Been there!!
3. Sanur Bali, Indonesia - Been there, but not sexy at all, I think they got this one wrong!!

Conclusion, ..I LOVE BEACHES !!!!!

and thank you god for making this world such a beautiful place..and the beaches tooo :)

2 comments:

Biqque said...

hell yeah! im a beaches bitch! (pergh statement tak hengat!)

Unknown said...

hahahaha tu la..syok ooooo